A passion for planning...
Laura Lyn Coody, Owner - Being a lefty, my creativity has been flowing since birth, but it wasn’t until I was in college with daydreams of getting married that I fell in love with…well, love! I graduated from The University of Georgia in 2010 and set my mind towards building an event business. I love making people happy, creating a to-do list for every occasion and tending to the little details. Producing weddings is a dream job! It always brings a smile to my face seeing two people madly in love on the first day of their new life together!
As a former bride, I understand how daunting a wedding planning to-do list can be—It’s a lot of work! No worries - I'm here to help! Planning a wedding is a consuming task that requires organization and extensive planning, and those two things just happen to be my passion. I'm so grateful to get to do what I love and can't wait to plan your dream events with you!
Laura Lyn in 10
- I grew up on a farm in South Georgia.
- I left High School after my Junior year for early admissions to UGA.
- I'm a product of the Miss America Organization. I was crowned Miss University of Georgia 2010 and was a Top Ten Finalist in the Miss Georgia Pageant.
- I drink coffee every day and occasionally a diet coke or two.
- I met my husband in a dance club...and that was that. We were engaged one year later.
- My four-legged child is a Maltipom named Cooper.
- I enjoy hunting with my husband and shot a trophy buck my first weekend in the stand.
- My husband says that queso dip is my favorite food. I've decided to stop denying it.
- I'm an devoted UGA Football fan and live for a great tailgate.
- I love people, places, and new experiences!